ACG42S12CH is a new generation of industrial grade, non-standard, half-brick structure, high power density isolated AC-DC module, providing users with a rated output voltage of 12V DC and a maximum output current of 42A. it supports a wide range of AC input, supports case cooling and heat sink cooling, supports two power modules in parallel, and has PMBus communication and related protection functions, surge protection to meet IEC 61000-4-5 standard. Suitable for industrial, communication, wireless, instrument testing, LED and other application scenarios.
● Weight: 160g
● Rated input voltage：110/220V AC
● Output current: 42A (Vout=12V)
● Efficiency: 91% (TC=25°C, Vin=220V AC, Vout=12V, Pout=500W)
● Input undervoltage protection
● Input over-voltage protection
● Output overcurrent protection
● Output over-voltage protection
● Output short-circuit protection
● Over-temperature protection
● Remote shutdown (CNT)
● Voltage regulation (TRIM)
● PMBus communication
The internal power conversion of the power module is composed of PFC circuit and DC-DC circuit, and the DC-DC part of the isolation tape realizes the isolation of input and output. All power circuits are fully digitally controlled for detection, control and protection. The internal auxiliary source circuit of the power module supplies power to the control circuit.